Boston Energy Wind Power Services have significant expertise in providing Tower Technicians and Foreman for construction projects. With experience on 9+ projects, we have exposure to 5.4 Gw of installed capacity.
Our teams bring experience of operations from multi-platform projects; giving a strong depth of knowledge. We have been involved in Siemens Gamesa, MHI Vestas and Vestas Celtic projects for many years.
Boston Energy Wind Power Services ensure all our construction technicians undertake a rigorous training programme and carry out detailed assessments to ensure they are fit for purpose. We are committed to supply the best qualified, assessed and able technicians for any work we undertake for our customers.
The capabilities of our pre-assembly technicians are as below:
- Assembly of tower section
- Installation and termination of cables inside the tower and nacelle cabinets
- Installation of steel work into tower sections
- Installation of turning gear
- Upending of tower sections
- Installation of the service lift and ladder components
- Functional test of the assemblies
- Preparing the WTG for a specific location
- Preparing control systems for the offshore installation
- Pre-assembly technicians that either are currently or can be trained to the equivalent of Vestas levels C / D, and Siemens levels 3 & 4 / GWO BTT
Boston Energy Wind Power Services maintain a team of flexible technicians who are able to support peak demands in the industry, but reduce cost responsibility on our customers. This team can be mobilized / demobilized swiftly. We also invest, upskill and provide rewarding career opportunities to our teams. This approach, inclusivity and team ethos gives Boston Energy an enviable retention level of our technician team.