Boston Energy Wind Power Services will be holding an open day for technicians interested in working on a rotational basis in the United States during 2020.
We would like to hear from experienced:
- Installation/Construction Technicians
- Technical Field Advisors
- Commissioning Technicians
- Service Technicians
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we would like to hear from you!
- All roles – Do you have experience on Siemens and or Gamesa WTGs? (SWT 2.3MW-108 , SG 2.6MW-126 , SG 3.4MW-132 , SG4.5MW-145, G8X , G9X)
- Installation roles – have you been involved in installation projects before?
- TFA roles – can you manage an installation team and provide technical support?
- Commissioning roles – do you have experience on Siemens Gamesa WTGs?
- Service roles – are you a qualified Level 4/SGTT CT, Level 5 MT or Level 6 TS?
- Are your GWOs and Medical in date?
- Do you have copies of all paperwork and approvals held?
Date: Monday 11th November 2019
Time: 14:00 – 17:00
Location: Norwood House, Norwood, Beverley, HU17 9ET
If you would like to attend please RSVP and attach your up to date CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are suitable for the positions we’re recruiting for, we’ll be in touch with you to confirm your attendance!